Sales and Marketing Director
Company: Ivy Living
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Sales and Marketing Director At Ivy Park at Santa Monica, we are
passionate about providing the best care for the best life. We are
a premier senior living community, situated on a beautifully
landscaped campus, that provides exceptional quality, comfort, and
care to residents who are looking for a place to call home. Make a
difference every day and become part of a compassionate and
professional team that enables residents to thrive and enjoy the
retirement lifestyle they've imagined. We are proud of our winning
culture, and live these values daily: authenticity, teamwork,
compassion, commitment, and resilience. The Sales and Marketing
Director will be responsible for generating and managing leads to
qualify prospects and guide them through the transition of moving
into their new home. You will work closely with the Executive
Director and VP of Sales to create a cutting-edge and strategic
marketing plan. Your goal is to achieve your budgeted occupancy
targets. Salary range: $70k-$80k plus a competitive bonus What Will
I Do Every day?
- Create trust and connect with prospective residents and their
families through phone calls and tours of the community.
- Ideate ways to increase occupancy and achieve targeted
- Work together with your team to execute events to draw
prospects to the community.
- Build relationships with community organizations and
professional groups to increase collaboration opportunities. What
will I need to be successful in this role?
- 3 or more years of marketing experience or a sales background
(outside sales preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (or
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and diligence in following up with prospects.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including physical and TB Tests. With communities across
California, Hawaii, and Nevada, opportunities for career growth,
relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, eligible team
members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Complimentary Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Team Member Discount Program (LifeMart)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Financial Assistance For the health and safety of our
team members and residents, Oakmont Management Group may require
team members to vaccinate, participate in daily screening,
surveillance testing, and to wear face coverings and other personal
protective equipment (PPE) to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 or
other communicable diseases, per regulatory guidelines. Oakmont
Management Group, based in Irvine, California, is a recognized
leader in the senior living industry that manages a portfolio of
communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy Living brands.
OMG currently serves seniors across 89 communities in California,
Hawaii, and Nevada. At OMG, we strive to create an atmosphere of
family and community among team members, residents, and resident
family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships
are the foundation of a rewarding life, and our team is
hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion
for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy
and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into
our communities and feel our pride of ownership and commitment to
service. Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Ivy Living, Santa Monica , Sales and Marketing Director, Sales , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!