IMMUNOLOGY SALES SPECIALIST, BIOSIMILARS - FRESNO, CA
Company: Fresenius Kabi AG
Location: California City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Account Manager (Immunology Sales Specialist) will be
responsible for executing commercial sales strategies by optimizing
access and pull through along with representing, educating, and
promoting Fresenius Kabi's Biosimilars to targeted accounts and
decision makers in a defined geographical area. Responsible for
driving the appropriate utilization and for attaining all territory
sales goals and objectives in a compliant manner.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT.
- Develop new business opportunities and execute an organized
call plan that achieves territory sales objectives, account call
metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in
order to maximize pull through access and sales opportunities.
- Launch new product and programs.
- Advance Fresenius Kabi Biosimilar's credibility as a partner to
improve patient care for providers utilizing approved
- Utilize product knowledge and sales skills to identify and meet
customer needs and effectively handle objections in order to close
on every sales call.
- Strong organizational skills to maximize sales opportunities
and deliver effective customer presentations.
- Responsible for the contracting strategy/process where
applicable, and executional pull through with assigned customers
and accounts (e.g., Practices/Clinics, Hospitals, IDNs).
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to interact
successfully with customers and other internal team members (e.g.,
sales, marketing, and market access).
- Effective clinical, product, reimbursement and business acumen
will be required.
- Understand current local market dynamics along with key
challenges customers face daily.
- Exhibit leadership, trust behaviors and strong relational
- Acts and models with integrity, compliance, internal policies,
Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring the compliance to
company documents, programs and activities related to Health,
Safety, Environment, Energy and Quality Management System as per
your roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Business or Science degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated successful pharmaceutical
sales experience with a proven track record of exceptional
- At least 2 years of working knowledge, demonstrated success and
relationships within the Biosimilar and/or Immunology
(Rheumatology, GI or Derm) field preferred.
- Buy & Bill experience, and an understanding of the contracting
process strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a call plan that
achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to
key customers to optimize access and sales opportunities.
- A proven understanding of access and reimbursement including
specialty pharmacy providers, and strong executional pull-through
of payer access.
- Experience calling on Physician Offices, Hospitals, IDNs,
- Excellent collaborative, oral and written communication
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including
medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance,
disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi AG, Santa Monica , IMMUNOLOGY SALES SPECIALIST, BIOSIMILARS - FRESNO, CA, Sales , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!