Inventory Assistant (Entry Level)
Company: Orlando Jobs Staffing
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Inventory Assistant (Entry Level) The -Inventory Assistant
(Entry Level) candidate will be -responsible for ensuring and
improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and
profitability of departmental and organizational operations through
effective methods and strategies. Inventory Assistant (Entry Level)
- Coordination and Supervision --
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various
departments in the organization.
- Financial --
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to
improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial
well-being of the company.
- Best Practices --
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational
goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational
policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to
rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources --
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and
placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures.
Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules.
Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Production --
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved
in the production, warehousing, pricing, and distribution of goods.
Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of
products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
Manage the maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide
technical support where necessary.
- Communication --
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services
such as IT, HR, Accounts, and Finance. Facilitate coordination and
communication between support functions.
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service --
- Manage customer support: plan and support sales and marketing
- Strategic Input --
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of
strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage
operational plans. Inventory Assistant (Entry Level) -Desired
Education and Experience
- College degree
- Industry-relevant production experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and
- Knowledge of business and management principles and
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills If you feel you may be a good
fit, please apply while the vacancy is still available! - Thank you
for your time.
Keywords: Orlando Jobs Staffing, Santa Monica , Inventory Assistant (Entry Level), Professions , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...