Production Operations Coordinator
Company: Company 3
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Company: Company 3
Position: Production Operations Coordinator
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Responsibilities include managing and tracking production
milestones & assets, Schedule meetings, dailies, and review
sessions. Point of contact for producers/project managers and
internal production personnel for production related workflow,
milestone, and deliveries. Maintain a can-do, results oriented
mentality; take ownership of both individual and team-based
accountability toward results.
- Handling the day-to-day operations of the Company3 SM and HWD
- Stays well-informed of issues on the floor and elevate
appropriately pertinent information to Producers, artists, and
- Communicate any concerns with project delivery or client
satisfaction to Producers and Head of Production on an immediate
- Foresee delays if any and alert the respective Producers and
artists as appropriate.
- Attend Daily production meetings and provides departmental
- Make sure the flow of data through our facility is
well-coordinated and efficient.
- Ensure general production follows the company workflow and
maintains high-quality control standards.
- You will need to be available for weekend and Overtime.
- You will also be working closely with the Company 3 Las Palmas,
UK, NY, TOR, VAN, and ATL facilities and external facilities upon
- Managing Work orders for color and editorial sessions.
- Manage Color Assist hours and assignments
- Manage Virtual sessions for all Lines of Business including
troubleshooting issues with engineering as needed.
- Maintain the Day of schedule for the Hollywood and Santa Monica
- Manage Studio resources such as Monitors, Color Panels,
- Coordinate Marketing workflow in conjunction with episodic and
What You Bring
- Experience in a high paced post-production environment.
- Detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize
and problem solve on the fly.
- Knowledge of long-form file-based and HDR workflows and
- Ability to manage and motivate a high paced team with varying
skill and experience levels.
- Calm and personable under pressure, whilst working to tight
- Proven and strong communications skills, both verbal and
written, with the ability to communicate
- assertively and diplomatically with a diverse population.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a very fast-paced,
- Adaptable to constantly evolving scenarios and being able to
pivot as priorities change.
- Solutions-focused approach to challenges and conflicts.
- Extremely high attention to detail and a fast learner of new
concepts and workflows.
- Understanding Davinci Resolve, Lustre, or Baselight is
About The Company
Company 3 / Method Studios provides a full range of Creative
Services for content creators, including conceptual design,
pre-vis, look development, ideation and rapid prototyping, 3D
animation/CGI, motion graphics/designers, matte painting,
compositing, dailies and production services, color grading,
post-production finishing, marketing/trailers, live-action
production, experiences, and more.
Diversity And Inclusion At Company 3
Creativity has diversity at its core. We celebrate the value of
each unique experience by being dedicated to fostering the most
diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where every employee feels
empowered and safe to show up to work as their full self.
It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants and employees. Please inform the company's HR
representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Company 3, Santa Monica , Production Operations Coordinator, Professions , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!