Senior Data Analyst - Mobile
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 14, 2022
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by
building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless
network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a
network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to
satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the
Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the
newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on
competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the
nation's fourth facilities based mobile carrier.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Data Analyst - Mobile is primarily responsible for
supporting Head of Apps to increase engagement and retention of
mobile customers, while enhancing their digital user experience,
and increasing their online conversions.
- Design and develop Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics solution
and technical implementation documentation for web and app
- Assist Product and Marketing Teams in defining business
critical KPIs for web & mobile analytics reporting.
- Ensure data accuracy with on-going QA, audits and data
integrations across internal teams.
- Administer the Adobe Analytics product from top to bottom -
variables, processing rules, classifications, marketing channels,
data feeds, etc
- Learn and advise on Adobe Analytics integration opportunities
and best practices with other Adobe tools such as Adobe Target,
Adobe Campaign Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Lead collaboration sessions among IT Engineering teams and
product groups to facilitate optimal tagging, reporting and
- Build and execute tagging test cases to ensure that the
appropriate metrics are being collected by Adobe Analytics and fed
into the enterprise data warehouse
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and documenting
opportunities for improvement
- Designing analytics reports, visualizations, and
- Finding and communicating actionable trends and segments
- Articulating data-driven recommendations
- Answering ad hoc questions from senior stakeholders.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as economics,
mathematics, or computer science or equivalent years of
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on Adobe Analytics or Google
Analytics implementation role, creating Adobe/Google Analytics
implementations for web and mobile apps, including reporting and
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills
with ability to communicate across distributed teams and at various
levels of an organization.
- Experience with split testing tools such as Google Optimize,
Firebase Remote Config, and Adobe Target
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to quickly
diagnose complex production issues
- Passionate about maintaining quality solutions
- Innovative thinker with a passion to solve challenging
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce and mobile development practices
Compensation: $87,020.00/Year - $143,750.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
This position is eligible for relocation assistance.Required
Keywords: DISH, Santa Monica , Senior Data Analyst - Mobile, Professions , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!