Operations Coordinator (In Store)- Santa Monica Santa Monica, CA, United States Posted on 08/30/2023
Company: Tiffany & Co
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 16, 2023
At Tiffany, our employees honor every special moment in our
customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their
milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany
Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized
Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) -is never
compromised---. and it never will be!
We are currently recruiting for an -Operations Coordinator to
continue to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each customer.
As an Operations Coordinator you will:
- Take the lead by performing all back of house operations in a
Tiffany store. -
- Provide excellent client service and partners with store
leadership on key initiatives which supports the team and drives
sales goals. -
- Be a key holder who acts as a manager on duty when a manager is
unavailable. (Duties include coordinating order fulfillment,
managing inventory, coordinating client service activities, and may
open and close the store)
Operational Excellence: -
- Provide exceptional operational support to drive sales and
- Complete daily tasks such as order fulfillment, shipping,
receiving and replenishment, cleaning jewelry, transferring
merchandise, taking in jewelry repairs, and cleaning merchandise,
following company operational policies and procedures. -
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and
maintain inventory accuracy. Partner and communicate effectively
with Sales Professionals, Management, and clients to respond and
follow up to requests quickly and accurately. -
- Support Company operations efficiency objectives by ensuring
all activities improve productivity and by providing feedback on
process changes through appropriate channels. Assist management in
coordinating work and mentor team members to improve performance
when acting as manager on duty.
- Takes the lead, partnering with the operations professional to
ensure operational excellence in all tasks. -
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime
loyalty and spend. -
- Carry out operations and sales support functions to support the
store in consistently achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly,
and annual store sales plan. -
- Collect customer data during interactions to cultivate new and
existing customers. -
- Drive business through key product pillars.
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering
memorable moments. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand
ambassador, providing the Tiffany Touch during every client
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the
NPS program. -
- Implement standard processes by optimizing hospitality and
store amenities to create unique experiences and act on NPS scores
and client feedback. -
- Resolve client and employee concerns applying judgment and
detailed knowledge of policy, procedure, and practice.
- 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with
comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service,
administration, and shipping.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country
where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of
America (GIA) course work.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $ 25.50- $34.50. The
rate of pay offered will be dependent uponcandidates' relevant
skills and experience. This role is also eligible for sales
Keywords: Tiffany & Co, Santa Monica , Operations Coordinator (In Store)- Santa Monica Santa Monica, CA, United States Posted on 08/30/2023, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!