Client Advisor- Santa Monica
Company: Tiffany & Co
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each
client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that
recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. We
expect all employees to Live our brand ethics of optimism, love,
inclusivity, and creativity.
For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is
forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design, and
a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
As a Tiffany Client Advisor you will:
- Hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in
each client interaction using the Tiffany touch; your own flair for
making each client's experience extraordinary.
- Be an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. Your passion
for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an
entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in all that you do.
- Develop client relationships and exceed commercial targets
through the love of building your own business by developing client
relationships and exceeding sales plan
- Foster a clienteling culture, encourage an entrepreneurial
spirit, reinforce client development to grow outreach business.
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime
loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual
store commercial targets.
- Capture client data. Cultivate new and existing client
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client
- Identify innovative ways to grow your business through
delivering elevated client experience in each client
- Drive business through key product pillars.
- Convert clients through curiosity and discovery daily
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering
memorable moments to every client.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every
selling ceremony using the Tiffany Touch, your personal touch.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the
NPS program. Embrace/Leverage client feedback to elevate every
in-store experience to a memorable event
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store
amenities to create unique experiences and act on NPS performance
and client feedback.
- Connect with your client's wardrobe to 'style them'
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant
client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving Commercial results.
- Ability to connect with the client
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking
systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the
country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
Keywords: Tiffany & Co, Santa Monica , Client Advisor- Santa Monica, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...