Data Operations Specialist
Company: INRIX, Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 18, 2022
DescriptionData Operations Specialist (Ground Truth Testing) -
Santa Monica, CA - Hybrid
At INRIX, we deliver mobility data, insights, and software
solutions for today's connected cars, smart cities, data-driven
companies, and tomorrow's autonomous vehicles. Our customers
include automotive companies, enterprises both large and small, and
municipalities and governments around the world. -
At INRIX Parking & Curbside, we take pride in building the world's
most comprehensive solutions for On- and Off-Street Parking. We are
looking for a new member to join the Ground Truth Testing team in
Santa Monica. -
As a Data Operations Specialist on the Ground Truth Testing team,
you will work on ensuring the accuracy, currency, and completeness
of our map content. You will work closely with Data Aggregation and
Engineering teams to fulfill project deliverables and resolve data
issues. You will coordinate field testers across the world to
capture changes on the streets to ensure that parking and the
curbside is accurately reflected on our map and our customers'
- Coordinating and executing ground truth data capture in cities
across the world.
- Onboarding and training field testers on a regular basis.
- Quality Assurance and Control of our ground truth data
- Review and approval of internal and customer map updates.
- Testing and monitoring the performance of our parking
- Researching and organizing data sources for updating and
enriching our datasets.
- Digitizing map features from satellite and street scene
- Attribution of map features from data sources.
- Resolving data issues and requests from customers, parking
operators, and other teams.Minimum qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (Google Sheets and/or Microsoft
- Bachelor's degree in Geography, GIS, or related technical
- 1+ years of work experience with drive testing or field
- 1+ years of work experience with map creation and
- 1+ years of work experience with scheduling and logistics.
- Proficiency with GIS software (QGIS and/or ArcGIS).
- European language speaking and writing fluency.
- The people and passion. Work with an amazing team that values
collaboration and innovation to help solve complex, real world
- Consistently recognized as one of the top places to work.
- Competitive salary, benefits, stock and 401(k) matching.
- Open vacation policy, it's unlimited and always has been.
- Employer paid parking - it's right by the beach! Or we'll pay
for your Metro pass if you take the bus.
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, lunches, and opportunities for
folks to get to know each other better
- The opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and
our customers.Are you ready to join a different kind of company?
Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!
Keywords: INRIX, Inc., Santa Monica , Data Operations Specialist, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!