Lead Product Designer (Bay Area -USA)
Company: Cornerstone Research
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 20, 2022
We're looking for a
Lead Product Designer (Bay Area -USA)
We're looking for aLead Product Designer - Remote (United
States)Cornerstone is seeking a Lead Product Designer to join our
Product Design Team. If you have a passion for building cutting
edge, highly visual, and interactive experiences, loves to
collaborate with multidisciplinary development teams, and want to
take on the challenges of large-scale Enterprise: creating scalable
solutions for millions of users. And most of all if you have a
passion for learning, read on.As a Lead Product Designer at
Cornerstone, you will play an integral role in our ideation and
product development process working closely with fellow designers
and closely collaborating with Product Managers, Product
Strategists, UI Designers, and Software Development Engineers to
create world-class Talent Management solutions for the largest
enterprise employers and organizations in the world.In this role
- Design digital experiences with a relentless pursuit towards
simplicity, delight, innovation, and measurable results while
possessing a solid knowledge and application of digital product
design, UX/UI best practices, methodologies, and
- Consider the holistic user experience: Including end to end
user experience, information architecture, service design, and data
display and data management.
- Lead and mentor other designers to improve their skills and
through example and leadership
- Present and validate your solutions with internal and external
stakeholders, always advocating for the needs of your
- Define a UX/UI approach to best solve each project within your
core team to deliver products and services while representing the
voice of the user and considering context ofthe solution.
- Utilize andcontributeto global design system andknowhow, and
when, to create reusable patterns.
- Design experiences across Digital touchpoints for a seamless
- Conduct and design collaborative workshops, design innovation,
and design documentation sessions with stakeholders.
- Perform in-depth research analysis of competitors, industry,
and business intelligence reports.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and excellent communication
skills that are clear and to the point and involves other
stakeholders when necessary.
- Able to articulate, defend, and sell designs to project team
and product teams.
- Prioritize and define UX/UI deliverables for their team-based
project objectives and requirements.
- Can guide and actively participate in design critique sessions
and provide feedback to team members.
You've Got What It Takes If You Have...
- 7+ years of experience designing digital products as a Product
Designer, ideally in a fast growing B2B SaaS environment or
- Strong portfolio of shipped products for multiple devices. Well
versed in context and limitations of mobile, tablet,
- Has a strong sense of typography, visual communication, and
- Expert in design toolset such as Sketch,UXPIn(aplus), Invision,
Adobe Creative Suite, and Abstract and be comfortable using any
design tool we pickup.
- Practical knowledge of technical frameworks, data structures,
API call strategies as well as building in an Agile
- Experience working with design systems and expanding it at
- Inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes for desktop and mobile
devices, always knowing when to focus attention to detail, and when
to create low-fidelity sketches
- You are familiar with design tool UXPin#LI-Hybrid#LI-PR1
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A
culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When
people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values:
champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get
stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for
new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal
and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We
want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our
customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if
you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative
company, we'd love to meet you!What We Do:Cornerstone is a
premier people development company. We believe people can achieve
they have the right development and growth opportunities. We
organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized
focus to help
them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive
personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven
management and holistic employee data management and insights,
people development solutions are successfully used by more than 90
million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy
of the data of its users.
Check us out on , , , and !
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a
fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified
applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion,
color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in
applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you
have a disability or special need that requires accommodation,
please contact us at .
Keywords: Cornerstone Research, Santa Monica , Lead Product Designer (Bay Area -USA), Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!