ABE Digital Content Coordinator
Company: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 17, 2022
ABE Digital Content Coordinator
The Platform team at Activision Blizzard Esports is seeking a
digital content coordinator to aid in daily management of its
social agency, social pages, and support global game coverage. This
person will be responsible for community management, YouTube
channel management, and generating league-wide engagement from
teams to fans and influencers. She/he will work alongside the
dedicated digital content team and act as a support role to ABE's
associate digital content managers. This person will support game
and any other live activation coverage and emulate an 'always on'
approach to the social pages during global live events, engaging
the community and liaising with internal stakeholders to address
fanbase needs directly. This person will also coordinate with ABE
teams' social representatives and ABE ambassadors for coordinated
activations and ensure proper execution of social & content
distribution for interdepartmental units (editorial, broadcast,
marketing, etc.). Liaise with platform representatives & partners
for coordinated activations and tentpole support.
The ideal candidate will have a background in community management
coupled with a deep knowledge of all social platforms, though most
importantly YouTube & Instagram. Experience on Twitter, Twitch,
Facebook, and TikTok are a plus. She/he will also be fluent in
esports, be a fan of the Overwatch League and/or Call of Duty
Esports and have a history of building passionate, fan-based
communities through community engagement and strategic content
* Aid in daily management of ABE's agency to ensure ABE social
media pages are successfully programmed to. Social media pages are
inclusive but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook,
* Own channel management, thumbnail curation, and publication of
* Manage ABE Platform team vendor partners to support AR Filter
* Distribute content adhering to ABE weekly social programming
calendar, including fulfilling requests from interdepartmental
inputs with a keen eye on deadlines and embargoes.
* Maintain pulse on community sentiment and appropriately cover
weekend storylines as well as sharing with the social team
* Assist with developing the voice and tone of the ABE brand on
* Manage tracking & delivery of live coverage assets prior to each
* Keep a close eye on potential PR risks in the community and
escalate as necessary.
* Consistently update tracking & informational documents as
* Content metadata tagging in management dashboards.
* Ability to execute turnkey requests ad hoc in order to support
broadcast and other departments as needed.
* Keep up with community trends and new platform tools as
applicable. Always maintains awareness of current social media
* 1+ years experience working with social platforms
* Expert on a variety of social media platforms, including YouTube,
Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Twitch and Reddit a plus.
* Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills while
maintaining attention to detail.
* Ability to work live events as needed.
* Highly knowledgeable and passionate fan of esports.
* Knowledge of the Overwatch League and Call of Duty Esports.
* Experience executing against brand and sponsorship campaigns.
* Proficient in Excel.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Must have excellent communication skills that shine through in
* Proficient in Sprinklr and other management dashboards.
* Proficient in SnappyTV, Yuzz.it, or other live broadcast
* Experience with DAM and file sharing software like Libris and
Greenfly a plus.
* Proficient in Wrike.
Keywords: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., Santa Monica , ABE Digital Content Coordinator, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!