Company: Wise Music Group
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 17, 2022
About Wise Music:We are seeking to recruit an outstanding
professional to join our Publishing Licensing team in Santa Monica.
-Wise Music Group / G. Schirmer Inc. is a leading independent music
publisher with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin,
Paris, Madrid, Tokyo, Copenhagen, Italy and Sydney. Home to a vast
catalog spanning both pop and classical music, Wise Music functions
as a full-service music publisher and copyright administrator with
a focus on promoting and exploiting their copyrights in the film,
television, trailers and advertising world. The Los Angeles office
offers a one-stop shop for music professionals, providing
everything from publishing services and music supervision to
songwriting and production. - -Metadata / Library
- Coordinate all metadata for Wise Music related catalogs and
- Ingest catalog and frontline repertoire from new acquisitions
- Content management, audio ingestion and data management in
Synchtank, DISCO and office library
- Review upcoming releases for all MSC offices, assist in
distribution of US repertoire when needed.Licensing
- Handle synchronization licenses for Educational, Non-Profit,
Museum/Exhibition, Short Film, TV Broadcast, Orchestral, -Online
Performance Videos, DVD/Home Video, Indie Film and Industrial.
- Manage data entry in Salesforce licensing database -for
creative synch executives, and deals through licensing pipeline to
Contact Administration.Skills needed:
- Strong organization skills, high attention to detail and
ability to -work independently, handling -multiple, diverse
assignments while producing quality work and being
- Efficient time managing skills with the ability to adhere to
deadlines -while -executing tasks accurately.
- The ability to work well in a team; to think proactively,
strategically and analytically; consistently takes initiative;
demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing
- The ability to read and understand materials and documents and
have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and
- Reflect a high level of professional communication etiquette
both internally and/or externally (written and verbal), in a manner
consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values
including the ability effectively interact with clients.
- Understanding of the importance of safeguarding confidential
and proprietary information.
- The ability to come to work on time without restriction as to
time commitment during normal business hours.
- General computer skills and full proficiency in Microsoft
Office with emphases in Outlook, Word, Excel, iMaestro, DISCO and
- 2-3 years of experience in synchronization licensing is
Proof of COVID vaccination required.
This is a non-overtime-exempt salaried position. Salary range
($40,000-$45,000). Full medical and dental benefits and 401(K)
offered. Wise Music/G. Schirmer Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status,
age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, or any protected category prohibited by local,
state or federal laws. - -Please submit resume and cover letter to
Keywords: Wise Music Group, Santa Monica , Synchronization Coordinator, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!