Coord - Production
Company: AMC Networks
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The west coast production dept coordinator is a key position in the
AMC Studios Production group. This position will provide direct
administrative support to the Executive Vice President of
Production and Senior Vice President of Production based in Los
Angeles, and provide ancillary support for remainder of the
production team. The production coordinator will sit in on dept
meetings, coordinate across multiple time zones to set calls (often
with short notice), organize domestic and international travel for
execs and talent, interact with a range of internal department at
AMC, and have direct contact with producers and production office
staffs. The ideal candidate has a strong interested in the business
of TV production and a desire to become a physical production
* Provide administrative support to production team, including
coordinating calls and meetings, managing expense reports, booking
travel, maintaining multiple calendars and schedules.
* Attend and contribute to production meetings and take notes for
* Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing
priorities and daily time constraints.
* Become familiar with and stay up to date on all current and
* Work with Production dept manager to update and maintain
documents, manuals and grids.
* Manage intern hiring.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
* High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
* 1+ years of experience within an administrative support role,
agency or production company experience preferred.
* Knowledge of the entertainment industry, talent agencies,
studios, key players.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to
interact with all levels of management.
* Proven logical skills, well organized and detail oriented.
* Motivated to grow within the organization as a production
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and
The Company is committed to policy of nondiscrimination in its
employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for
all employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
religion, alienage, citizenship, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age,
marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, status
as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault,
sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AMC Networks, Santa Monica , Coord - Production, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!