Company: Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement DescriptionSummary of
The Senior Coordinator role requires a talented individual with
exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, an attention to
detail, a proactive nature, a "can do" attitude, the ability to
multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, and thrives in a
dynamic, creative and ambitious environment. This role will handle
a variety of duties, special research and finance projects,
information aggregation and tracking for the International
Distribution Company (IDC).
- Conduct financial forecasting and analysis of IDC and IDC's
various business entities.
- Manage day-day activities of IDC's data strategy project.
- Identify key partners and vendors for improving on IDC's
- Develop Ultimate forecasts for Lionsgate properties as well as
- Generate quarterly overages reporting to various
- Assist IDC's marketing team with the financial components of
their marketing and release strategies.
- Liaison between IDC and TV sales group.
- Manage IDC's TV deals.
- Support VP of Finance in accurate reporting of IDC's managed
investment fund (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow forecast).
- Validate P&A financial information.
- Actuals vs Budget tracking P&A.
- Build company decks for internal and external reporting.
- Oversee contract management.
- Support the VP of Finance in identifying business opportunities
and potential areas of improvement within IDC's operations.
- Create various workflow tools for the Finance, Marketing, and
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced,
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Resourceful in finding solutions to problems
- Able to build cross-divisional and inter-company
- Works well in dynamic, changing and team oriented
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Shared Google Applications (Google Slides, Google Sheets,
- Knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese languages is a plus.
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with
world-class motion picture and television studio operations,
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio
of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film,
television, subscription and location-based entertainment
businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest
collection of film and television franchises in the independent
media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial
culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is
synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the
audiences it serves worldwide.
- Full Coverage - Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance - generous sick days, vacation days,
holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their
qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws.
In addition, Lionsgate will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities. Lionsgate will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and
- Job ID: 63151048
Santa Monica, California, United StatesPlease refer to the
company's website or job descriptions to learn more about them.
Lionsgate Santa Monica,CA,United States Sr. Manager, Credits &
Clearances Lionsgate Santa Monica,CA,United States Lionsgate Santa
Monica,CA,United States Lionsgate Santa Monica,CA,United States
Insert additional messaging here.
Keywords: Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement, Santa Monica , Sr. Coordinator, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!