Company: Planet Pharma
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are seeking to hire a Scientist with immunology knowledge and
experience with the following techniques: cell culture (preferred),
flow cytometry, ELISA, and PCR.
- Contribute to analytical lab operations activities that support
product understanding of cell therapy products
- Implement critical reagent selection, preparation and
qualification procedures to enable consistent method performance,
coordinate transfer of all critical reagents, including cell lines.
Prepare and qualify new lots of reagents for use.
- Coordinate with the teams and maintain cell lines as needed for
- Track critical reagents and cell lines, provide cross training,
user training on instruments, sample analysis, data analysis as it
relates to critical reagent qualification.
- Execute testing using flow cytometry, immune- or PCR-based
assays and perform cell culture on a regular basis to enable
critical reagent qualification.
- Perform data analysis, data review, and data reporting, trouble
shoot if necessary
- Use good documentation practices (GDP) to document laboratory
activities and ensure data integrity.
- Assist in drafting, review and editing of technical
- As needed maintain, calibrate and operate instruments
associated with testing including flow cytometers,
spectrophotometers, thermal cyclers.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to reflect changes
in business process
- MS degree in the field of Biological Sciences with 1+ years of
- BS degree in the field of Biological Sciences with 3+ years of
- High school diploma and 9+ years of experience
- 2+ years flow cytometry/ELISA in academia or industry,
including 6+ color flow experiences.
- Technical expertise in flow cytometric / ELISA instruments
trouble shooting, proficient in flow cytometry software such as
FlowJo, FACSDiva, CytExpert, FACS Express, etc.
- Basic immunology knowledge, hands on experience in cell
culture, knowledge in PCR, ELISA and cell sorting
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus.
- Experienced with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Santa Monica , Scientist, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!