Accounts Payable Lead
Company: Vaco Staffing
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Vaco Los Angeles is looking for an Accounts Payable Lead that
will be responsible for full-cycle accounts payable processing
including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of
transactions. Daily matching and posting large volume of purchase
orders/packing slips to vendor invoice. Also supports general
activities from the accounting team by performing the following
duties.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices by preparing weekly
check runs and wires.
- Experience implementing ACH - working with bank coding, inbound
and outbound files.
- Research, resolve and communicate any discrepancies or
outstanding balances on vendor accounts.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements, Received Not Invoiced and
- Process 500+ invoices per week
- Manage monthly closing of A/P records and maintain A/P files
and year-end files.
- Review and process Expense Reports, ensuring all policies and
approvals are met.
- Review travel expense credit card accounts, ensuring all are
being paid in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to
ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Pull daily banking reports and reconcile cleared checks in ERP
- Create and process monthly commission statements/payments for
- Assist with month end close by creating and entering journal
- Perform account reconciliations.Preferred Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2+ years in a previous accounts payable role
- Experience with SAP, Netsuite, and Quickbooks preferred
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel V-lookups
and Pivot Tables
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Santa Monica , Accounts Payable Lead, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!