American Football (Jukes) Social Content Specialist
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Role Title: Jukes Social Content Specialist
Summary + Brief:
WAVE.tv is a sports media company for Gen Z & Millennial fans.
Through a portfolio of 24 media brands, WAVE.tv entertains
modern-day sports fans with programming they love, produced for the
digital platforms where they spend the most time. We build the most
engaged digital communities for fans by distributing programming,
creating content, and building products and experiences to serve
their current fandoms and help them discover new ones.
WAVE.tv's programming can be discovered across Snapchat, Instagram,
TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, and more. Our portfolio of brands has
over 400 million followers/subscribers (85% 13-34 y/o), reaching
over 400 million sports fans across the world each month,
generating over 7 billion monthly content views.
WAVE.tv is seeking a Social Content Specialist to ideate and create
viral social media content while engaging with our fanatical
football fans. Your world has 2 seasons- football season and the
rest of the year. September 9th was like Christmas Day to you and
Joe Montana, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning ARE the three Wise
In this position you will leverage your stellar understanding of
social media to create engaging, viral video and graphic content.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success on social
platforms, building communities and creating unique, engaging and
standout content. You will have experience producing compelling
social media videos, an innate understanding of the Millenial and
Gen Z audiences, and experience collaborating with and supporting
other creatives in a high-energy atmosphere. A passion for pop
culture, professional and amatuer American football, and social
media are a must!
- Pitch, produce, edit, and distribute short form American
football content. The funnier (memes) and more relatable, the
- Ideate and implement strategies for engaging and growing
tight-knit communities on social platforms (Instagram, Tiktok,
Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Discord, and Snapchat).
- Manage and optimize social content creation process.
Communicate and collaborate with a team of social-savvy producers,
video editors, and graphic designers to create the best possible
- Create in a fast-paced environment that is reactive to the
NFL/CFB/High school American football season
- Leverage knowledge of American football and social media
audiences to maximize content engagement and exposure.
- Stay up to date with platform trends and features to be at the
forefront of content innovation.
- Support our creative strategy, using analytics to inform and
- Manage and prioritize video projects autonomously, using time
and resources efficiently.
- Be fearlessly creative and have fun collaborating with other
creatives in the company.
- 2+ years content production experience for social.
- Communication: Detail-oriented with strong presence; ability to
- Track record of creating viral content and building
- Skilled in script writing and executing graphics and videos
from concept to completion.
- Strong understanding of Adobe products, namely Photoshop and
- Strong understanding of the Gen Z & Millennial audience and the
content they consume.
- Able to work full time M-F. Some telecommuting is okay, but the
ideal candidate can work out of our Santa Monica office when
- Passionate about sports (traditional and non), culture, and
- Experience in a fast-paced, tight deadline, production team
- Experience in creating a viral social media strategy across
Snap, FB, YT, IG, and other social platforms, and using data to
inform and optimize content output.
- Pop culture junkie with a passion for American football and
Keywords: WAVE.tv, Santa Monica , American Football (Jukes) Social Content Specialist, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!