Company: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Immerse yourself in an openly collaborative and creative
environment as a Junior Preditor for Tennis Channel---s content
team. The role will primarily include the creation, editing and
curation of videos and graphics for TC---s non-linear platforms,
like websites, apps and social media. It will also be an
opportunity to learn more about the overall sports media
eco-system, work in the field at large event --and occasionally
deal with high-profile talent. Responsibilities include but are not
- Edits daily content for apps, websites and social media
platforms (video, photos, gifs, etc.).
- Edits versions of linear content for all non-linear
- Aids producers in the visual conceptualization of short-form
social media content, often for a quick turnaround.
- Works closely with social media team on creation and curation
of fan-engaging video.
- On occasion, assists in the producing of weekly digital series
with other producers and editors.
- On occasion, ideates new content ideas and series for website,
apps and social media.
- On occasion, collects match footage and edits together
- Uploads videos and show packages to the app and content
management systems (CMS).
- Works closely with the Content Team to deliver all assets on
our content calendar. Qualifications:
- Bachelor---s Degree
- Minimum 3 years--- experience in editing and producing at a
media company, sports league or digital agency
- Strong content/editorial judgment, production and editing
- Technologically savvy, with strong knowledge of systems like
Premiere, Avid, & Photoshop
- Ability to create some motion graphics and animations for
- Quality writing skills, with the ability to generate unique
copy on the fly
- Experience with content management systems
- An interest in sports and/or tennis
- A passion for internet culture, social media, trending news
items, and digital influencers
- Works well independently, with a team, and in the field
- Flexible with changing schedules around the tennis season,
including some nights and weekends
- The ability to travel to and work at large scale events,
sometimes internationally Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace! About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online
streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated
to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home
to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community.
Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten
pay-TV service providers. About Sinclair Make your mark in Media
with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company
dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have
consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and
now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and
one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country.
Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast
networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks
including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air,
on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital
media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming
service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our
extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our
vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our
employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join
our winning team! About the Team The life-blood of our organization
is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture,
and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a
glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a
strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning
team? Let---s talk.
Keywords: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Santa Monica , Junior Preditor, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!