Production Designer, Spanish Language
Company: Beauty Counter
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 3, 2021
One by one, we are leading a movement to a future where all
beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our
collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of
everyone. Formulate, advocate & educate. That's our motto for
creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to
unparalleled standards of safety.
Why? It's really this simple: Beauty should be good for you.
Were looking for a Production Designer, Spanish Language who is
a hands-on design pro with a superb sense of typography, pays
attention to detail, and is fluent in English and Spanish. This
role is responsible for the design and delivery of Spanish assets
across digital and print media (for example, Beautycounters
website, emails, videos, product packaging, Consultant assets, and
other special projects). You will apply creative solutions to a
variety of projects in a fast-paced environment and will work on
digital propositions that connect our brand and products with our
Spanish speaking customers.
In this role, you will:
- When designing, have a critical eye to layout and creative as
needed to meet the desired outcome that helps us recruit, engage
and maintain Spanish speaking customers.
- Create, design, and develop digital Spanish assets to support
interactive campaigns including email blasts, microsites, landing
pages, web pages, animations, and other projects with an eye to
keep designs on brand.
- Responsible to deliver against the asks of the brief. Test,
learn and optimize creative solutions based on feedback.
- Efficiently work within tight deadlines to manage projects and
design clean, bold, and well-polished assets with strong
- Work closely with the E-Commerce team to strategize Spanish
creative needs throughout Beautycounter.com
- Work with creative team to create and update Spanish Brand
Visual Style Guide and Templates
- Effectively collaborate with all departments to assess project
needs, brainstorm ideas, and generate innovative content.
- Generate final proof of digital Spanish marketing content for
final approval before creative is released for launch.
- Troubleshoot live creative and production issues, escalating
concerns to proper developer and vendor contacts and key
- Ensure on brand continuity in visual messaging across all
digital Spanish channels.
- Fluency in Spanish: spoken and written
- BA degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design or Web
- Beauty/Luxury/E-commerce experience preferred.
- Impeccable design and typography skills with a portfolio that
demonstrates an elevated, modern aesthetic.
- Expert level in Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Well organized, an eye for detail, exceptional file management
skills, and ability to multitask with ease.
- Solid understanding of digital design and responsive web design
- 2+ years of professional experience executing digital creative
assets from scratch
- (i.e. websites, banner ads, marketing emails, landing pages
etc.) in addition to a variety of print collateral.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational
skills along with a
- Can-do attitude and the ability juggle multiple projects
- Passionate, collaborative and driven to help achieve company
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse
environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Beauty Counter, Santa Monica , Production Designer, Spanish Language, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!