Job Description Summary:
Join Fenwick and be a part of a culture where the people and
business thrive together. As a Corporate Assistant, you will be
encouraged to think outside of the box, identify challenges, and
seek solutions - all while developing skills and grow your career
towards becoming a paralegal. This position can be based in our
Seattle (WA), New York (NY) or Mountain View/Santa Monica (CA)
You will work under the immediate supervision of our corporate
paralegals to support our clients and deal teams. You will have a
broad range of responsibilities, including:
* Organize and upload documents into shared databases.
* Coordinate due diligence requests on transactions.
* Assist with the preparation of incorporate documents,
financings and closing volumes.
* Assist with shareholder mailings and filing federal and state
Skills and Qualifications:
* Exemplary oral and written communication skills and the
ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
* Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving
* Proactive and a demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong Excel skills a plus.
* Bachelor's degree and/or Paralegal Certificate from
ABA-accredited program required.