Hulu Originals Social Media & Publicity Internship- Summer 2021
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Summary:Hulu is the leading premium streaming service
offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without
commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the
intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique
opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and
connect viewers with the stories they love, and were looking for
people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation,
unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what
Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu is seeking an intern who will be an exceptional addition to
our original content Social Media and Publicity teams. As an intern
at Hulu, you will be an integral part of both teams assisting with
content communications and social media execution. The right person
for this role is organized, has excellent project management
skills, outstanding writing abilities, a vast understanding of
various social platforms and trends and a passion for
entertainment. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment
and loves filmed entertainment, then this is a phenomenal role for
Responsibilities: A day in the life
- Support team on social activations across Originals campaign
- Contribute to marketing, PR and social brainstorming
- Write and review editorial copy for social platforms like
Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Assist with researching social media trends and provide
- Compiling daily press clippings and publicity recaps.
- Assigning screeners to media.
- Coordinating and scheduling cross-team meetings.
- Working with legal on various documents (MOUs, SOWs, MSAs,
NDAs, payment terms).
- Drafting blasts (trailer/key art, screeners for review, media
alerts) and sending them to journalists.
- Organize and maintain PR documents and social media influencer
- Help track and measure social and PR campaign performance.
Basic Qualifications: What you bring to the role
- Strong interest in publicity and social media
- Currently majoring in marketing, communications, journalism or
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A great understanding and ability to use Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, SnapChat, Tik Tok and Youtube
Additional Information: Internship Eligibility
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years old
- At time of application, must currently be enrolled in an
accredited college or university and taking at least one class OR
be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within
the last 18 months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney
College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional
- Must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule
throughout the session
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a
Disney internship or program
- This internship is a remote internship. The internship requires
a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet,
dedicated work space.
- Must be available from May/June to August/September
- Must be willing to work 40 hours/week (West coast work
Keywords: Disney, Santa Monica , Hulu Originals Social Media & Publicity Internship- Summer 2021, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!