Company: iSpace, Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Hope you're staying well & healthy during this Covid-19 time.
iSpace is continuing to connect with top Senior Network Engineer
skill talent like you. Let me know your interest regarding this
position, looking forward to connecting with you soon!iSpace is a
global services company focused on providing Information Technology
and Business Process solutions to Fortune 1000 clients throughout
the USA. Specializing in Technology, Healthcare, Automotive, and
Title: Senior Network Engineer Location: Santa Monica, CAAll the
candidates be local to the Los Angeles Metro Area DESCRIPTION:
- Work as an integral part of Network Engineering team to
engineer networks and infrastructure services in the non-classified
and classified environments.
- Provide strategic technical expertise and leadership in
anticipating and recommending emerging technologies and testing
designs for introduction into corporate environment including use
of Cloud based technology.
- Possess both expert-level knowledge in area of expertise and a
breadth of experience and skill sets to develop comprehensive
solutions and process improvements.
- Interact with senior level management and provide reasoned
approaches to systems and infrastructure improvements.
- Mentor, train, educate and otherwise guide other technical
staff in an effort to raise the technical capabilities as a
- Work independently as well as collaborate and engage other
subject matter experts in developing solutions and resolving
- Assess technical concepts; determine applicability to the
corporate environment, test and implement technologies, and pass on
to technical users. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: May perform any or
all of the following duties:
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) in day to day work for
data, voice and LAN/WAN/WLAN environments.
- Lead medium-to-large projects and technology implementations,
network engineering and architect and design tactical solutions as
- Provide senior level assistance for technical staff, including
the diagnosing and troubleshooting of systems networking, hardware
and software problems.
- Act as a final escalation resource for problem resolution,
solving the most difficult and complicated of technical problems in
the field of expertise.
- Verify integrity of data, voice and LAN/WAN/WLAN networks.
Identify problems, determine solutions and ensure
- Work with other functional IS groups in the evaluation,
customization, adaptation, and implementation of hardware and
software application systems.
- Based on user or company needs, evaluate and recommend new or
enhanced network hardware and software systems/technologies and
network designs for maximum functionality, security, and minimal
- Analyze capacity requirements and--based on business
needs--initiate, change, or move various data, voice and
LAN/WAN/WLAN networks and systems.
- Act as a resource and provide training and expertise and
mentoring to various functional departments and individuals in
relation to network voice or data applications and systems.
- Stay current of new technology development and examine
opportunities to apply the new technology advancement where
- Stay current through online resources, maintaining professional
relationships with relevant colleagues and attending occasional
- Other duties as assigned. EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- BS degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics;
equivalent job experience will be considered.
- 10+ years experience working in a role planning, designing,
implementing, administering, and troubleshooting LAN/WAN/WLAN
- Team player with experience leading technical projects and
solving problems in a matrix environment desired.
- Current Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is required;
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) or Cisco Certified
Architect (CCAr) is preferred.
- CCIE Routing and Switching and/or CCIE Data Center
certifications and Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP), certifications desired.
- Familiarity with any technology that aligns with future
operations strategy is a plus; Microsoft M365, AWS/Azure cloud, DoD
Classified Environments, SD-WAN, IaaS/PaaS, datacenter to cloud
transition, Cisco DNA, Cisco Wireless Cisco Nexus', Cisco routers,
Cisco Client as well as BGP and OSPF.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret security
clearance required. Ability to obtain and maintain Client Fitness
Keywords: iSpace, Inc., Santa Monica , Sr.Network Enginner, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!