Professional Services Analytics and ML Sales Executive Job ID:
1173091 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
We are looking for a Professional Services Analytics and ML
Sales Executive for our US West Practice. Location flexible, as
long as you are located in a major metropolitan hub in the US
Amazon Web Services is seeking a veteran enterprise sales
representative to deliver value for companies via AWS's analytics
and AI ML solutions. As a Professional Services sales executive for
this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to
help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging
technologies that will have a business impact on our customer’s
technical strategy. You will work backwards from the customer's
business goal to discover, define, and quantify. You will educate
customer on "art of the possible" success stories and lead the
customer with multi-year road map of analytics and ML evolution.
Then you will work with specialized solution architect to craft a
solution spanning these solutions This job drives through the sales
process including pricing, handling objections and competitive
pressures, and closing.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and
background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will
include teaming with Professional Services colleagues in the West
to provide comprehensive and compelling value propositions on
Analytics and ML solutions. In addition, a candidate will
collaborate with our AWS Sales, Business Development, Solutions
Architect, Training and Service teams to help customers realize
value of Analytics and ML solutions. The successful candidate will
also possess a business background that enables them to drive an
engagement and interact with business personas at the Chief Data
Officer and CxO/VP level. The candidate also has a technical
understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers
and technical architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated
ability to think strategically and analytically about business,
product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and
convey compelling value propositions and work
cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive bookings and market share in a defined territory.
· Meet or exceed annual bookings targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory
· Develop working backwards analytics and ML visions including
business case and financial justification, potentially gleaned from
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
analytics and AI ML services.
· Accelerate customer adoption of Amazon analytics services.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline leveraging sales force
automation tools and best practices.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key
· Ensure customer satisfaction through a CSAT survey.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · BA/BS degree required.
· 10+ years of business consulting or technology-related sales
or business development experience.
· Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
· Experience managing to closure multi-million-dollar
Professional Services proposals
· Experience selling to line-of-business leaders and
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and
technical challenges of Cloud in an enterprise environment.
· Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment, where
multiple parties are involved in an end-to-end strategic sales
· Ability to travel to client locations to engage with the
customer and team, as needed.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · An MBA
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or
· 3+ years working domain experience in machine learning,
artificial intelligence, or related technologies
· Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive
technologies within enterprise accounts.
· Extensive customer network.
· Experience selling consulting services that include broad
Analytics and AI ML capabilities
· Strong verbal and written communications and leadership
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and
· Extensive hands-on experience in successfully delivering
large-scale, multi-year full-cycle Professional Services
· Strong organizational and project management skills with an
ability to manage numerous competing demands from internal and
external stakeholders and Customers.
Important FAQs for current Government employees Before
proceeding, please review the following FAQs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /