Content Production Solutions Architect Leader Job ID: 1263633 |
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon is continuously striving to be the most customer-centric
company in the world. AWS has helped over one million customers in
over 190 countries, including several large Media & Entertainment
enterprises such as The Walt Disney Company, Netflix, Fox,
Discovery and the NFL, deliver the next generation media
applications for content production, machine learning, supply
chains, archives, streaming media, and broadcast. Behind this
success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals
who work hard, have fun, and make history.
As a Content Production Solutions Architect Leader at Amazon Web
Services (AWS), you will design the content production/post
production solutions for the largest names/studios in the Media
industry using AWS native services as well as partner/ISV vendor
solutions. You are a technical thought leader who deeply
understands the existing solutions space and industry challenges
for Content Production pipelines and Studios workloads (from on-set
production, post production, supply chains/archive,
finishing/packaging and delivery). You will find and implement
creative solutions using any combination of AWS Infrastructure
(EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFront), AWS Media Services (AWS MediaLive, AWS
MediaConvert), AWS Thinkbox, AWS AI Services (Amazon Personalize,
Amazon Rekognition), Amazon Partner Network technology, and open
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to
develop and communicate strategies regarding the M&E industry
and technical barriers to cloud adoption. A passion for educating,
training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers is
an absolute requirement for this position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support AWS Account teams to help formulate a strategy for the
adoption of Content Production tools within the Media and
Entertainment (M&E) vertical.
· Work with existing and potential customers to deeply
understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions
that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform.
· Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams
to ensure customer success.
· Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and
Media/Content production solutions that benefit customers. Share
best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers,
reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS
Summit and AWS re:Invent.
· Act as technical liaison between customers and the service
engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS
developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in
· Provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to
transfer knowledge to builder considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge pertaining to
Content production technologies among the AWS solutions
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals
within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service
engineering teams, and support.
· Be able to develop proof-of-concepts for Content production
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · 7+ year’s
design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale,
· 3+ years’ experience working with multi-national customers in
support of technology sales
· Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software
development experience, and operational management practices and
· Technical degree required
· Experience and understanding of the Content Production, Post
Production, Production Supply Chain, Production Archives and asset
management systems as well as packaging and distribution of
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · Master’s degree preferred
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built
· Experience communicating across internal and external
· Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application
architectures to meet business requirements in complex
· Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks,
disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware,
operating systems and networking connectivity
· Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises
technology and public cloud platforms
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and
Important FAQs for current Government employees Before
proceeding, please review the following FAQs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /