Business Development Representative
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: March 26, 2020
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Business Development Representative
REPORTS TO: Manager, Enterprise Business Development
The Business Development Team is where our company mission begins.
In addition to serving as the first point of contact for
prospective clients, the BDR serves two critical functions:
- Increasing a Director of Enterprise Sale's productivity by
prospecting and establishing new and qualified customer
- Directly impacting the success of the company through the
ability to develop and effectively drive new business.
TigerConnect is looking for a dynamic Business Development
representative to work within our Marketing & Sales Organizations
to lead the prospecting of potential new clients. Our ideal
candidate will be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an
outbound "hunter" mentality. You will work closely with our sales
leadership to network with new high level clients, exceed quota,
and achieve successful execution of TigerConnect business goals.
The ideal candidate will be determined, professional, and
enthusiastic at the opportunity to break into the unique healthcare
What You'll Own:
- Researching, prospecting, and targeting specific accounts and
- Partnering with the Director of Enterprise sales to book
value-based meetings and product demonstrations.
- Leveraging company resources and using outreach strategies such
as cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, and emailing to develop
prospective clients into qualified opportunities.
- Keeping the internal CRM system up to-date with new client
- Information to ensure pipeline accuracy.
What You've Accomplished:
- Have a BS/BA in Business Administration or related
- 0-1 years of work experience preferred, recent graduates with
relevant experience (internships) is a plus.
- Previous experience in a SaaS, Mobility, or Cloud related
industries is a plus.
- Salesforce or CRM experience is a plus.
What You Bring to the Table:
- High interest in tech, sales, and business development.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and
- Great problem solving & negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills and ability to interface with
all levels/types of personnel.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and entrepreneurial
Who We Are:
As healthcare's largest provider of clinical communication
solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff
communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating
productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With
over 6,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages
monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product
innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as
the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as
a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon
Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and a Best Places to Work
in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019).
TigerConnect currently has over 130 employees with offices in Santa
Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We're Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and
collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare
industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California -
Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded
fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food
trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team,
board, and serial entrepreneurs
- A fun environment that embraces a "work hard-play hard"
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to
go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid
growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary,
medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first
entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be
entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that
Keywords: TigerConnect, Santa Monica , Business Development Representative, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!