Summer Intern, Client Services
Company: Sirius XM Radio
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: March 21, 2020
The Client Services Intern will learn the fundamentals of the
Revenue Organization at Pandora. This person will assist with
region-specific teams in all aspects of the advertising sales and
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Establish a basic understanding of media math, creative specs,
industry insights, and media landscape.
* Assist in the preparation of proposals and media plans by pulling
accurate inventory forecasts.
* Input sales orders into order management systems.
* Provide reporting and screenshots or work with internal resources
* Work with Revenue Operations teams to review and analyze
campaigns and create post-campaign reporting.
* Complete one project (TBD) and be able to present it at the end
of the internship.
* Must be a currently enrolled student focusing on Business,
Advertising, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
* Previous internships or work-related experience in a sales, sales
support, advertising or marketing role.
* Participation in an undergraduate advertising or marketing
organization (i.e. PRSSA, AAF, AMA) .
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university
and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior
to the start of the internship.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Ideal candidate is detail-oriented, responsible, proactive, and
highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize
multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner; Can clearly
demonstrate this through specific examples.
* Enjoys working independently and thrives in a collaborative team
* Strong aptitude for critical thinking and approaching problems &
solutions with an analytical mindset.
* Must love music!
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff
at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Strong knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access), particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note that all SiriusXM + Pandora internships are paid.
It is the Company\'s policy that all employment actions, including
recruitment, hiring, selection for training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms
of compensation, will be administered without regard to physical or
mental disability, or protected veteran status, and that employment
decisions are to be based on valid job requirements. The Company
will also provide qualified applicants and employees with
disabilities, including but not limited to disabled veterans, with
needed reasonable accommodations, as required by law. The Company
has also developed a system that tracks and measures the
effectiveness of the Company\'s affirmative action activities
regarding individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and
show where additional action is needed to meet the Company\'s
Company EEO Statement
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work
environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Sirius XM Radio, Santa Monica , Summer Intern, Client Services, Other , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!