Paralegal, Real Estate
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Paralegal, Real Estate - Hybrid work schedule. New position open
due to growth!
Join an in-house corporate legal team that offers excellent
benefits and work/life balance!
The Real Estate Paralegal is responsible for a variety of legal
work for a large corporate legal team.
Job Functions will include:
- Responsible for a specific area including liens, tenant issues
and management of collection agency relationships.
- Prepare defaults and intent to terminate notices, demand
letters, 30-day termination notices, relocation notices, easements,
estoppel certificates, and abandonment notices.
- Process lien consent requests and option notices.
- Write letters to tenants not to abandon, notification of
penalty rent and other correspondence.
- Initiate and monitor litigation for unlawful detainer actions,
liens and collection actions.
- Work on collections with other departments including initiating
collection actions with outside counsel, and collection agencies,
preparing monthly for bad debt meetings.
- Perform due diligence reviews in leases, REAs, title documents
involving relocation rights, co-tenancy provisions, termination
rights, exclusive uses, parking ratios, restricted uses, protected
areas and other provisions. Requirements and Qualifications:
---Bachelor's degree required.
---Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved school is
---Minimum 3 years experience as a legal assistant, in real estate
and/or minimum 3 year experience as a paralegal, in real
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Santa Monica , Paralegal, Real Estate, Legal , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!