Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs (TV)
Company: Skydance Media
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs (TV) Film, TV, & Corporate
- Business & Legal Affairs / Skydance is looking for a Coordinator
to join the Business & Legal Affairs team supporting the Television
division. The ideal candidate has experience in providing
administrative support in the entertainment industry, stellar
organization skills and an enthusiasm for starting their career in
a fast paced, collegial environment. #Media Responsibilities
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and maintain phone logs for
- Maintain and organize shared drives and electronic filing
- Create/draft, format, review, and revise/edit correspondence
and other written materials including agreements, letters, memos,
cover sheets, and other legal documents.
- Redline and version compare agreements.
- Research and advise regarding clearance, guild, and other legal
- Coordinate on productions regarding day-to-day business & legal
- Ad hoc projects and back-up support to Business & Legal Affairs
across all Skydance divisionsRequirements
- Juris Doctor Degree
- 1+ year administrative experience (preferred)
- Legal experience (preferred)
- Strong project management, time management, and long-term
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, strategic thinking,
and reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through
demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and interface
with all levels of management. Skydance is a diversified media
company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality,
event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings
to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film,
television, interactive, and animation divisions. Skydance is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and
fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome
and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other
protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a
commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our
world special. Recruitment Fraud Alert It has come to our attention
that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating
our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an
official "@skydance.com" email address. If you suspect that you are
being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the
correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click
on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions
or concerns to our information security team at
-email@example.com . -
Keywords: Skydance Media, Santa Monica , Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs (TV), Legal , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!