Software Engineer In Test
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Software Development Engineer in Test - Contract (Hybrid in
Santa Monica)Optomi, in partnership with a leader in mass media and
entertainment, is hiring a SDET to assist in identify gaps and
drive improvements in engineering methodologies to ensure
industry-leading system quality and team efficiency. The ideal
candidate will be responsible for Introducing effective quality
methodologies to the organization's automation strategies and
expand/improve existing automation for the team.What the Right
Candidate will Enjoy!
- The opportunity to work on highly visible projects within a
- Highly competitive pay and growth opportunities!
- Company culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development
- 3 years of progressive experience in a software testing (SDET)
and/or software development (SDE) occupation, including
automated/manual testing of UI Applications
- Proficient in object-oriented design and expertise with one of
the following programming languages: Java, Scala, or similar
Knowledge of at least one backend test automation frameworks
- Experience working with version control software (E.g. GitHub)
and issue/project tracking software (E.g. Jira)
- Experience working with software development/debugging tools
(E.g. Postman, curl, Chrome dev tools)
- Experienced in defining/executing/maintaining test cases and
experience with building out test plans
- Experience with test suite/case/run management tools (E.g.
qTest, TestRail, etc.) Good understanding of quality-related agile
methodologies and tools and validated experience using both during
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (E.g.
whiteboarding/diagramming system behavior)
- Proven experience demonstrating analytical skills, reporting,
ownership, customer focus, and collaboration
Keywords: Optomi, Santa Monica , Software Engineer In Test, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!