Tax Senior - Private Client Services (PCS)
Company: Bpm Llp
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community,
diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for Because People Matter, because at our core, our
people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing
modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on
comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our
clients, and we provide our people and our community with the
resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms,
our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have
professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive
us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas
that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from
different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people
intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one
of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area and beyond. We are
dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees
along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated
lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a
balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest
and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four
accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility
of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our
clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Areas Best Place to Work and No.
1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today.
You Have (Requirements):
- 3 or more years experience in public accounting with an
emphasis in High Net-Worth and closely held business taxation.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field (Masters degree a
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining CPA license
- Experience in researching complex tax issues and exposure to a
variety of entities and industries.
- Possess a strong desire to learn.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking.
- Experience developing and training associate level
You Will (Responsibilties):
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to privately held
companies and high net worth individuals.
- Develop and deliver innovative financial planning ideas that
meet or exceed client expectations.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for a variety of clients
and diverse industries.
- Work with clients to minimize their federal, state, and local
- Develop and motivate tax associates by providing them with
counseling, leadership and career guidance.
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking
people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We
recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of
thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make
us stronger, so if you're eager to share new ideas and try new
things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only.
Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered
property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
BPM COVID Vaccination Policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated employees will be
permitted to enter our offices until further notice. Fully
vaccinated means there has been a 2 full week period since the last
vaccine. All employees must wear a mask until further notice.
Keywords: Bpm Llp, Santa Monica , Tax Senior - Private Client Services (PCS), IT / Software / Systems , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!