Senior Android Developer
Company: FPC of Monmouth Coast
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Representing a recent stealth-mode startup as they continue to grow
their R&D team. We're seeking a Sr. Android Developer, ideally
with VR/AR experience, to own the software development efforts for
next generation Consumer Electronics (CE) Human-Machine-Interface
(HMI) connected IoT devices.
You'll be joining the company - almost on the ground floor - as it
begins to PRODUCTIZE it's first CE offering later this year. An
exciting time, technology & culture ... with accomplished founders
& well-known tech-industry investors.
- Develop headless C or C++ application software on embedded
MediaTek IoT processors (e.g. not mobile-phone apps)
- Port proven Python algorithms from current prototypes
- Develop software using Android Studio SDK integrating native
component subsystems into 3D engines, like Unity
- Prototype, test, debug, embedded hardware and your software
base and prepare for Production Launch within 1 year.
- BS Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer
Science degree with at least 3 years of embedded software design
- Expert C/C++ programming skills. (+) OOP, RTOS, driver
- Strong native Android App Dev experience using Android Studio,
Android NDK and Android App Deployment.
- Experience w/ Unity Real-Time Development platform & 3D engines
- Prior exp. developing embedded firmware on hardware with
architectures sporting MCU's, FPGA's, ADC's, DAC's
- Prior exp. interfacing common chip-2-chip, on-board and system
level communication & command protocols: SPI, I2S, I2C, UART,
TCP/IP, BlueTooth, WiFi
- Knowledge of computational mathematics, RT algorithm
development, and a desire to optimize routines crunching data for
real-time UI sensors and I/F
- Excellent compensation, benefits, 401K, equity options & career
- Relocation assistance available for well-qualified
- Location ... remote during COVID-19; potentially remote
thereafter depending on individual. Strong preference to eventually
join team at So Cal HQ.
- FPC of Monmouth Coast refers qualified candidates without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age,
national origin, or disability.
Keywords: FPC of Monmouth Coast, Santa Monica , Senior Android Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!