Sr. Technical Product Manager
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 27, 2020
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Sr. Technical Product Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Product Management
TigerConnect's product management team is looking for a talented
and experienced technical product leader who is passionate about
user experience and solving customer challenges. This product
leader will define and own technical and platform initiatives for
TigerConnect, such as new API, integration, security, and platform
features. TigerConnect is the leader in messaging and
communications in healthcare, we're seeking a savvy and innovative
product leader to help deliver exciting new features and
experiences in the space.
The Sr. Technical Product Manager will work closely with our team
of talented software engineers, UX/UI designers, data engineers,
solutions engineers, to deliver new features and product
enhancements. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to take
ownership and play a critical role in our company's growth.
A successful candidate must be a problem solver, analytical and a
What You'll Own:
- Define, plan and manage the roadmap for platform features and
- Serve as the subject matter expert for platform features,
spanning across APIs, integrations, security, and platform
- Identify customers' pain points and needs by leading
conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for external development and
- Establish and articulate product strategy and urgency based on
various incoming sources: corporate strategy, customer's feedback,
engineers' suggestions, sales' requests...etc.
- Spec-writing, ticket-writing, product acceptance,
roadmap-prioritizing, and all other day to day tasks that push
development forward and keep projects on track.
- Partner and plan with engineering teams to bring your product
to life, leveraging agile development methodologies.
- Triage and prioritize bugs to provide direction for engineering
and QA teams.
- Analyze product quality and engagement performance with
Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Crashlytics and internal analytics
- Keep pulse and perspective of the competitive landscape, as
well as industry standards/protocols.
What you Bring to the Table:
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, analyze
tradeoffs and evaluate solutions with stakeholders.
- An Entrepreneurial, inquisitive, and empathetic
- Demonstrable data-driven decision making and analytical
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to tackle
challenges based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional
teams for your projects.
- Proficient communication, influencing, and interpersonal
- Solid sense and belief of user-centered design and intuitive
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree, MS or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a product leader;
consultant in software development or healthcare.
- Experience leading initiatives of the following: APIs, clinical
integrations, nurse call systems, alert & alarms, VoIP/PBX,
- Experienced with enterprise or B2B products.
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare's most widely adopted communication
platform uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors,
nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution
that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and
patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical
workflow requirements that today's healthcare organizations demand.
TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves
Trusted by more than 6,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect
maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10
million messages each day.
It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of
the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur,
Best Tech Startups in Santa Monica (2019 & 2020) and a Best Places
to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and
2019). TigerConnect currently has over 150 employees with offices
in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We're Different:
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California -
Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded
fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food
trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team,
board, and serial entrepreneurs
- A fun environment that embraces a "work hard-play hard"
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to
go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid
growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary,
medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first
entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be
entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that
Keywords: TigerConnect, Santa Monica , Sr. Technical Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!