Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or
related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency with an HRIS database. Preferably (Workday)
and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience: 3 or more years of related human resource
experience. Summary: Ensures accuracy of information captured in
the company's HRIS system. Supports the day-to-day operations of
company time off and benefit programs.-- Essential Job Functions:
- Understand the design of each benefit program assist people
with navigating and obtaining answers to questions (health, dental,
vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker's compensation,
life insurance, flexible spending plan).
- Support the annual renewal process.
- Maintain employee benefit files. HRIS Administration
- Creates and approves various workflows in Workday, pulls
reports and assists in analyzing data and metrics to provide to HR
leadership. Policy Administration
- Prepares, updates and maintains employee handbook and other
personnel policies. Time Off Administration
- Administer and maintain all hourly employee time off, including
both planned and unplanned time off ie. vacation, personal, leaves
due to FMLA and other protected leaves, ADA, discretionary leaves
and paternal leave. Other General HR Duties
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the
company's benefits package.
- Distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment,
and summary plan descriptions.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional critical thinking skills,
and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail are
- Ability to work independently to drive assigned projects, while
partnering with key resources both internally and externally.
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel,
Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extensive knowledge of leaves and leave administration.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and
- Knowledge of filing and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Worker's
Compensation and DOL requirements.
- Ability to work in a team Tools/Equipment:
- Phone Safety Equipment:
- Safety Glasses (while on Production Floor) Physical Demands:
- Sit for at least eight hours
- Lift up to 20 pounds Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At-- ChampionX , we believe the best teams are diverse and
inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where
every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed
to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We
recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for
advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job
performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation,
benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we
will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for
employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national
origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age,
disability, or status as a covered veteran. In addition, we are
committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to
fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran
individuals at all levels of the workforce.-- We will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance. ChampionX is a global leader in chemistry
programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift
solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and
midstream oil and gas industry. We bring more than a century of
expertise and 7,000 team members to deliver forward-thinking
innovations, unmatched global supply chain capability, and
market-shaping solutions in reservoir, drilling, production,
midstream, and water applications. Our world-class safety culture
fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to
deliver sustainable operations.
Keywords: ChampionX, Santa Monica , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!