(Bilingual - Korean) Associate Merchandising Manager
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 15, 2023
HYBE America is seeking a detail-oriented and highly motivated
Associate Merchandising Manager to join our team. The ideal
candidate will play a key role in optimizing profitability,
ensuring seamless purchase process, and enhancing inventory
productivity. Collaborating with global headquarters and
cross-functional partners, the Associate Merchandising Manager will
support the execution of Hybe Artists merchandising strategies and
contribute to the overall business objectives.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with internal and external partners,
including headquarters in Korea and E-Commerce platform partner, to
facilitate order placement, track expected product availability,
and oversee export/import activities for inbound product flow.
- Own the creation and maintenance of purchase orders, inbound
deliveries, and invoice processing, ensuring streamlined
procurement and financial operations in our ERP system (SAP).
- Assist in developing seasonal and event-driven merchandising
strategies that fuel growth across B2B, B2C, and online
- Effectively manage the inventory lifecycle at the SKU level,
implementing markdowns and liquidation strategies to optimize
- Utilize analytics tools and cross-functional partnerships to
evaluate product performance, forecast sales, and identify business
- Prepare comprehensive sales reports and conduct ad hoc analysis
to uncover growth and profitability opportunities.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive calendar of product
launches, pre-order and delivery schedules.
- Collaborate with our logistics team to optimize inbound orders
and ensure efficient distribution of products.
- Provide essential administrative support to the Senior Manager
for event-driven projects, including offline pop-up events and new
- Stay abreast of trends in the music and entertainment business
to contribute insights that inform future
- Proficiency in both Korean and English required (oral &
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain
Management, Merchandising, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant industry (Merchandising,
Wholesale, Supply Chain Management, or E-Commerce).
- Experience managing a high-sales-volume category (high SKU
count, heavy seasonality, high revenue).
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Systems; proficiency in SAP ERP
software is a plus.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and consistently
Keywords: HYBE, Santa Monica , (Bilingual - Korean) Associate Merchandising Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!