Company: Crate & Barrel
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless d--cor for
those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity
and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated
collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware,
glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials.
Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which
will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and
Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate's passion for entertaining and
all things home.
Sales Associates are at the heart of our customers' experience.
Authentic, warm and naturally driven, you're likely a fan of
everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to
our stores that inspires, makes shopping fun, and keeps customers
coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Store
Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting daily sales goals,
becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions
and keeping the sales floor neat and welcoming.
Maximize company sales growth and profitability through subject
matter expertise in assigned area in support of delivering an
engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Support and maintain store sales and service goals and
standards as communicated by the sales manager or sales team
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self
and others accountable for store profitability and safe work
- Maintain a strong, visible and positive presence on the sales
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business
channels implemented by the company.
- Support the company's mission and goals, including applicable
key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Learn company products and be able to effectively communicate
to customers. Qualifications
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer
systems and tablet devices
- 6+ months customer service or retail experience preferred
- Possess and demonstrate company standards in selling, customer
service, visual merchandising and teamwork
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all current product
and product information
- Maintain awareness of all intranet communications, current
advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Develop, share and apply product expertise
- Possess a complete understanding of and comply with all store
- Assist the sales manager or sales team lead with ensuring
product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately
and available for customers to purchase
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and
- Possess a clear understanding of the visual merchandising
concepts and standards to engage customers and associates with the
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems,
policies and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety
following the guidelines provided by management or the Human
Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2
Associate Guide/Hudson Grace Guide
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Santa Monica , Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!