Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a BARISTA (FULL-TIME)
- Location: Snap Inc - 2900 31st St., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Requirement: Prior experience with manual espresso machine
preferred, food handler's card. Willing to train.
- Perks: Free meal and parking while on shift.
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour *Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1042171. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! Are
you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in
which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the
world? Were hiring! Bon Apptit Management Company operates more
than 1,000 cafs around the country for corporations, universities,
and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. Weve led
the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing,
from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from
scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Learn more about careers
with Bon Apptit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/ Job SummarySummary:
Makes and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food and
beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and
standards for quality food-service operations. Interacts with
customers and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Bon Apptit are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1042171 [[filter4]]
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Santa Monica , BARISTA (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!