Part Time Store Supervisor - Montana Ave - Santa Monica, CA
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?About CasperAt Casper,
we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design
products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better
life! We are looking for a naturally charismatic leader with
exceptional service and sales acumen to be the Store Supervisor.
You will help oversee day-to-day operations of the store alongside
the Store Manager and Associate Manager. As part of the leadership
team, you will lead by example on the sales floor and ensure smooth
store operations. You will help benchmark Casper's offline
experience by nurturing a customer centric and consultative sales
culture.Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better.
The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered
sleep products-including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and
furniture-designed in-house by the Company's award-winning R&D
team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper
owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products
are available at a growing list of retailers.Casper's Retail story
began in 2017 with The Casper Wake-Up. Alongside its success,
Casper opened 15 pop-up shops across the U.S. After an exciting
beginning with Retail, Casper opened its first permanent store in
NYC in 2018, and announced the plan to open 200 stores across the
country and in Canada. Join the Dream Team as the Casper family
continues to grow!Nuts And BoltsThis is an hourly role based in our
retail store. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a
week with weekend availability.We are deeply committed to building
a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those
who dream big equally.When you're not catching zzz's, this is what
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Store
Manager/Associate Store Manager, including store opening/closing,
upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working
conditions and facilities maintenance.
- Help lead and advise associate team on sales floor with goal
- Lead by example and contribute to a culture of ownership,
continuous improvement, and goal achievement.
- Maintain training standards on the sales floor; ensure the team
has both product and systems expertise.
- Help find ways to improve store operations and to improve
overall customer experience.
- Ensure that the product and promotion schedule is in line with
casper.com and help implement any initiatives from Casper HQ.
- Oversee inventory management. Inform all associates of product
levels & shortages and assist leadership team in cycle counts and
- Help Casper reinvent retail by creating unique, optimal retail
experiences.Our dream candidate is...
- 1-2 years experience as a people leader in a retail, sales,
customer service or hospitality industry, with at least 3+ years in
a customer-facing role
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of
attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting
to change, and leading others through the fast paced
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a
- Outstanding communication skills with a knack for building
consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious and a solves problems with grace and
- Financial management experience preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 50lb
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.The
syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills and a potential bonus for some
splurgingIf you dream about this stuff this job is probably right
for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you're
feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Keywords: Casper, Santa Monica , Part Time Store Supervisor - Montana Ave - Santa Monica, CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!