Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 18, 2020
Housekeeper IUS-CA-Santa MonicaJob ID: 2020-2230# of Openings:
1Category: Facilities MaintenanceRand CorporationOverviewServicon
Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities maintenance contractor
servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial
sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Servicon
has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily
Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most
successful property management companies in the region. Servicon is
seeking experienced and motivated candidates to join our team. The
ideal candidate will have previous cleaning experience and the
ability to work independently to ensure completion of cleaning
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's
partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore
developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity,
professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the healthcare facility,
stairwells, and public areas as required.
- Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- 1+ years of custodial experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience in floor care and carpet cleaning a
- Prior experience cleaning in healthcare facilities
- Must be fluent in English language PI120281653
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Santa Monica , Housekeeper I, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!