Clinical Research Associate (Flexible - Hybrid)
Company: University of California
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Description The Clinical Research Associate will be responsible
for ensuring protocol procedures are completed accurately, safely,
and in a timely manner, this includes responsibility for research
assessment and patient intervention under the supervision of the
Principal Investigator. Additional responsibilities include
regulatory compliance, patient recruitment and enrollment, data
collection, research chart documentation, quality assurance, report
preparation, protocol information dissemination to health care
professionals, patients and their family members. You will ensure
investigational product is adequately managed and documented.
Salary Range: $24.28 - $48.04 Hourly Qualifications Required:
* Demonstrated clinical research experience, including working
knowledge of good clinical practices for clinical research.
* Ability to work in more than one environment, travel to
participating hospitals, and attend off site staff meetings,
conferences and investigator meetings.
* Ability to work efficiently and complete tasks with a high degree
* Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple clinical
research projects for efficiency and cost-effectiveness, including
handling work delegated by more than one individual.
* Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills to
convey and obtain information to and from investigators, patients,
families, sponsors and co-workers.
* Effective interpersonal skills to interact professionally and
diplomatically with patients, families, sponsors, co-workers,
investigators and others.
* Demonstrated skill in prioritizing workflow to meet deadlines,
often under pressure of conflicting demands, while maintaining
accuracy and effectiveness of work.
* Demonstrated computer skills using Word, Excel, email and
databases to create reports, correspondence and other documents as
* Ability to travel between multiple sites to provide coverage and
assistance to staff and faculty as required.
Keywords: University of California, Santa Monica , Clinical Research Associate (Flexible - Hybrid), Healthcare , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!