Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The-- -Behavioral Tech-- -provides client supervision and
staff/unit support as assigned. The health, welfare and safety of
our participants is the main-focus of your position. Monitor and
track activities of participants and document all observations and
actions. Check facility, grounds and participants regularly for
security and or safety hazards.Responsibilities
- Facilitates clients-------- daily needs per the program
- Conducts person and property searches of participants as
- Performs urine drug screening testing of participants as
- Provides transportation services including patient
transportation/supervision, errands, shopping, pick-ups etc. (must
be pre-qualified to drive our vehicles and clients).
- Observes and monitors participants-------- behavior and
interactions. Documentation in communication log
- Maintains awareness of client schedules and personal time.
- Completion of Med training required.
- Conducts regular house and grounds checks, advising supervisor
of any irregularities. Assists in keeping grounds and facility safe
- Knowledge of drug and alcohol dependency, mental health, family
systems and various recovery resources in the community.
- Basic knowledge of referrals, both within and outside of our
- Ability to confront behavioral changes, identify a crisis, and
recognize when additional assistance is necessary.
- Ability to recognize personal recovery issues that have an
impact on job performance and interactions with clients.
- Fully understands and maintains policies regarding professional
ethic, including appropriate boundaries and patient
- Becomes familiar with the Policy and Procedures. Consistency
required in following our policies and procedures. Follow emergency
procedures exactly (notification protocols, transportation, etc.)
Follow exact directions given and documents everything.
- Ability to demonstrate respect for cultural lifestyle
diversities of clients and staff.
- Attends all staff meetings, in-service trainings, and
- Stock food and drink supplies for clients and staff
- Under your Supervisor--------s direction you maybe be asked to
perform some office duties. Including but not limited to: Assembly,
breakdown and quality assurance of client charts, light filing, and
answering of telephones.This is a-- -full-time-- -position at a
residential program.-- - For a virtual tour of the facility, please
visit our website at-- -cliffsidemalibu.com.#PIQ
- Recommended minimum High-school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of drug and alcohol dependency and mental health
issues. Previous work experience preferred.
- Valid Class -------C----- Driver--------s License and liability
- Vision, hearing, manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination;
must be adequate for performance e.g. able to sit at a desk, safe
driver, use computer, write clear and concise statements, move
about the facility
- Medication training required within 30 days
- TB test prior to hire and current thereafter
- Clean U/A test. -----" Random drug testing done after
- First aid/CPR certification, obtain within 90 days and maintain
- 1 year minimum of continuous sobriety, if in recovery
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.--
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Mental Health Technician, Location: Santa Monica, CA -
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Santa Monica , LVN, Healthcare , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!