Travel Registered Nurse RN Interventional Radiology
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 23, 2022
A Interventional Radiology nurse is involved with the
assessment, planning, and care of patients who undergo diagnostic,
interventional, and therapeutic procedures. They must have a high
level of technical expertise and knowledge of radiologic
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Santa Monica , Travel Registered Nurse RN Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!