Travel RN - ICU in Santa Monica, CA
Company: Nurses PRN
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Intensive Care Unit RNs must provide top end care for patients
with life-threatening trauma. Intensive Care Unit RNs must have the
ability to make timely and accurate decisions while keeping
composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.Responsibilities:ICU
Nurses responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if there are any changes in the
- Helping physicians with procedures.
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning properly while caring for
- Dispensing needed medication in a fast-paced, highly stressful
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the
past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Santa Monica , Travel RN - ICU in Santa Monica, CA, Healthcare , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!