Emergency Medicine Physician - Clinic, Per Diem
Company: Sollis Health
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Your Responsibilities:In the role of a Physician you will
provide concierge emergency medical care to Sollis Health patients
in our clinics. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing
organization providing seamless care to both adult and pediatric
patients for cases that would usually be treated in a traditional
emergency room.Specifically, your duties will include:
- Performing medical evaluations and formulating a differential
diagnosis and treatment plan for urgent and emergent care within
the scope of emergency medicine.
- Performing medical procedures that include but are not limited
to obtaining IV access, phlebotomy, administering IV medications
and IV fluids, and performing EKGs.
- Leading the medical management of the patients in our clinics
by working closely with a team of PAs, nurses, and technicians to
discuss your assessment.
- Assessing and treating Covid-related cases which includes
obtaining clinical samples to test for the virus, performing point
of care testing , obtaining blood for antibody blood tests,
providing general symptom management and recommendations.
- Documenting your clinical evaluation and treatment in the
electronic health record, eClinicalWorks.
- Working closely with the Medical Director and other clinical
team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you
deliver quality care in an innovative setting.
- Coordinating additional care with our After Care, and house
calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.
- Making patients and family members comfortable, patiently and
professionally answering any questions they have and using
patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related operational
projects as needed.
- Performing related duties as requested.ExperienceWe believe
extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but
ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Physician state license and ability to practice in CA
- ABEM board certified or board eligible required.
- 2+ years experience as a physician in emergency departments
and/or urgent care centers.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire.
- DEA license required.
- Concierge, EMS/prehospital, experience a plus.
- Excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction in the
emergency department and urgent care settings.Skills:
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the
- Strong clinical skills.
- Tech savvy with the ability to use and or learn our systems
including but not limited to Slack, eCW, Salesforce and Humanity
- Superb technical skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV
placement, medication administration.
- Excellent bedside manner.
- Comfortable with the emergency department and urgent care
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking
- Strong process and organizational skills.
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box.About
Sollis HealthSollis Health is a members-only medical concierge
delivering expert, on-demand treatment in a serene and private
environment. Available 24/7, with zero wait time, our service is
designed to handle emergencies, everyday care and everything in
between. Our state-of-the-art centers are equipped with advanced
imaging equipment and an in-house lab, enabling us to expedite your
diagnosis and care. The Sollis experience also includes our house
call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our
care navigation team, corporate/event testing, and more.We service
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South
Florida and provide around-the-clock telemedicine all over the
Keywords: Sollis Health, Santa Monica , Emergency Medicine Physician - Clinic, Per Diem, Healthcare , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!