Registered Nurse (Home Health) - Santa Monica, CA
Company: Neogen Care
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical
Position : Registered Nurse in Home Health
TYPE: Full-Time or Part Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA and Surrounding Areas within 20 mile
radius from clinician's residence
Dictation Charting: Takes much less time to chart, higher work/life
SIGN-ON BONUS: $$$$ 2,000 $$$$
The Neogen Care Home Health Registered Nurse provides direct
patient care in the patient's home under the supervision of a
physician. Responsibilities include following start of care plans,
providing treatment, discharges, wound care, medication
administration, and working collaboratively with a clinical team to
achieve positive patient care outcomes.
- Case management & follow-up skilled nursing visits in the
- Consult & develop treatment plans based on physician's orders
and initial patient assessment.
- Submit regular patient care progress reports to attending
physician and clinical staff.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
- Provide nursing care and written care plans.
- Participate in and monitor patient and family care compliance
- Professionally manage and coordinate the plan of care
- Complete clinical and medical documentation on all
- Appropriately identifies and utilizes resources and referrals
such as PT, OT, Hospice, Pharmacy, Supplies, Home Medical
Equipment, and other visits/consults.
- Min a Associate degree (or higher) in Nursing.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience in an institutional setting.
Acute Care/ Rehab / Hospital /Home Health /Hospice.
- If you have been a LVN 2 or more years and have recently
received your RN and have min 8 months.
- Experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication
management, lab draws, and IV infusion a plus.
- Ability to chart with Electronic Medical Record Software
(Wellsky / Kinnser a plus).
Neogen Care, an essential health industry company, practices all
protective measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to
safeguard our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to
include: screening, testing, PPE, social distancing.by Jobble
Keywords: Neogen Care, Santa Monica , Registered Nurse (Home Health) - Santa Monica, CA, Healthcare , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!