Materials Management, Specialist
Company: Neogene Therapeutics
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Pushing the frontier of solid cancer therapy, Neogene
Therapeutics is a global, clinical stage biotechnology company
built on the premise of innovation and novel paradigm-changing
science. Using tumor mutation profiles to engineer fully
individualized T cell therapies, Neogene is bringing new hope to
address the current limitations of treatments available today.
We offer the opportunity to join a highly dynamic biotech with
locations in Amsterdam, Netherlands and in Santa Monica, CA. You
can expect a collaborative environment created by a team with deep
scientific expertise and an industrial track-record in T cell
Neogene values pro-active team-players who pursue their goals with
dedication, endurance, and a daring mindset. If you share our
commitment to make a difference to patients in need, we can provide
an exciting opportunity for your career.
The Materials and Warehouse Management Sr. Specialist will be
responsible for materials management and warehouse operations to
support manufacturing, QC and development activities at Neogene's
Santa Monica facility. This position is based in Santa Monica, CA
and reports to the Director or Supply Chain.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Materials Management and Warehouse
- Receive all incoming shipments and act as a primary point of
contact for deliveries to the warehouse.
- Process incoming material receipt and collect certificates for
material release, as required.
- Dispense raw materials to support GMP manufacturing and
development operations, including monitoring Kanban area to ensure
optimal replenishment of materials.
- Perform inventory cycle counts and inventory management
transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Organize and maintain GMP warehouse and in-use material storage
- Manage assets through CMMS and EMS.
- Work closely with lab manager(s) to ensure supply and
availability of materials for development labs.
- Support drug product and/or sample shipment pack-out, as
- Support and/or lead implementation of processes for inventory
management, master data management, vendor managed inventory,
Kanban, materials flows, and other related capabilities.
- Support new material qualification efforts, tech transfer
projects, and process improvements.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure materials meet the
needs of the business and incorporate continuous improvement.
- Identify excess, obsolete and end of shelf-life
- Support generation and data collection for metrics and
- Manage and escalate material supply risks to internal
stakeholders. Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and execute
- Promote a culture of collaboration, cooperation,
cross-functional inclusion, execution excellence, effective
communication and cross-functional problem-solving to become a
- Other responsibilities as needed. Required Skills/Abilities
- Experience using inventory management, asset management and
environmental monitoring systems such as ERP (NetSuite), CMMS (Blue
Mountain) and EMS (Vaisala).
- Experience in biotech/pharma industry, specifically cell
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional organization
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Work independently and plan schedules and activities to
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly fluid company
environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing
priorities. Education and Requirements:
- 5+ years Supply Chain/ Materials Management experience within
the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, cell therapy
- Direct experience and knowledge in warehouse, and/or materials
- Experience working in a GMP manufacturing facility.
- Must be on-site. The anticipated salary range for candidates
who will work in Santa Monica, CA is $115,000 to $136,000. The
final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on
several factors that may include but are not limited to the type
and length of experience within the job type and length of
experience within the industry, education, etc.
Note: At this time, Neogene is not sponsoring VISAs.
At Neogene we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our
leadership. Neogene is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Headline: We embrace our individual differences.
"Our mission is to build a workforce reflective of our communities
to be receptive to patients' broad and unique perspectives,
enabling us to empathize with their needs. Together, we strive to
uphold a value system that promotes:
- Opportunities for continuous learning to drive behavioral
change and to be respectful of other points of view
- A collaborative culture that leverages the diverse perspectives
of employees and supports courage
- Zero tolerance for discrimination
We are committed to an emotionally and psychologically safe
workplace that trusts employees to boldly explore innovative
solutions. We recognize that intentionally embracing diversity at
Neogene, empowers us to better relate to patients, and advance our
mission to deliver cures where none exist."
Keywords: Neogene Therapeutics, Santa Monica , Materials Management, Specialist, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!