Healthcare Operations Manager
Company: Davita Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: March 8, 2023
2020 Santa Monica BlvdSte 100,Santa
Monica,California,90404-2139,United States of AmericaDaVita is a
dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial company. We are seeking an
ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader. If you
haven't considered Healthcare before, read on as we think you
should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.For the past 10
years, DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes,
continuously improving year after year. As a Healthcare Operations
Manager (aka Facility Administrator or "FA" internally) you will
directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an
outpatient clinic.As a Healthcare Operations Manager, you can
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your
relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving
their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
- Meaningful Workday - EVERY Day. You'll go home every day
knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you
are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Available when the clinic is open.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional
clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best
for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance
of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor
relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy.It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though. You
will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers
and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster
entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book
somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As
leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those
shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same
- Partner with Regional Operations Director to identify and
address employee and patient concerns to drive towards Regional
goals and standardThe shining star for our Healthcare Operations
Manager should have:
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in leadership required. You will
be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence.
Experience supervising direct reports preferred.
- We hire leaders from all industries: corporate businesses,
retail, military, consulting, healthcare, we could go on... the
point is we hire from diverse backgrounds and leadership/management
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person
who "gets the right stuff done".
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an
environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is
- Collaboration is a much to be successful in this role. You will
be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis to
produce results that align to business needs.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate's degree required: Bachelor's degree in related area
strongly preferred.Are you ready to take ownership, drive results
and experience the rewards? Take the first step at
careers.davita.com.DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer - M/F/Veteran/DisabilityWhat We'll Provide:More than just
pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters
most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the
first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of
continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
Range$89440-$128960 / yearCompensation for the role will depend on
a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications,
skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the
range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package,
which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range
of other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: Davita Inc., Santa Monica , Healthcare Operations Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...