Workplace Experience Manager
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 20, 2022
The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution
(DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney
Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world
access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a
time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's
direct-to-consumer streaming services - ESPN+, the Disney+
streaming service and its ownership stake in Hulu -- alongside
Disney's international media businesses, DMED aligns cutting-edge
technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand
the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized
entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.If
you thrive in positive, fast paced, collaborative environments and
enjoy the thrill of managing different tasks, this is the career
move for you! The Workplace Experience Manager in Santa Monica will
help create a first-in-class, fun and inclusive work environment
for every employee that steps through the doors. Covering over
400,000 square feet and two buildings, the Manager will lead a team
of 4 direct reports in executing events, managing and collaborating
with third party vendors, mailroom operations, and more. What's the
impact you can have in this role? This person and their team have a
direct impact on creating a fun, workplace culture for our
- Oversees workplace management teams in one or multiple
- Supervise all facility related activities in 2 buildings
including: cleaning, pest control, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and
Fire Life Safety systems.
- Manages the escalation of internal work requests to building
- Partners with Disney Security team to manage access control and
- Maintain vendor relationships, invoices and work with Sourcing
& Procurement to meet requirements for purchasing & projects.
- Oversees the Workplace Management Ticketing System in response
to a vast array of all non-IT work tickets for the office space,
making frequent judgment calls, conceiving alternative solutions,
ensuring the highest level of consistent customer service, and
helping to solve daily operational issues across the board.
- Compose and release frequent site-wide communications
- Partners with workplace leaders and Corporate Real Estate Team
for space planning and expansion projects.
- Does coding and processing of invoices, data entry into SAP
accounting system, producing purchase orders for contract materials
and services, and requesting W-9 forms and COIs from new vendors to
set them up in SAP.
- Oversees coordination of office events.
- Manages Office Ergonomics program in conjunction with Corporate
Risk Management including outside consultant services, evaluation
scheduling, recommendation fulfillment and record-keeping.
- Move Management.
- Management of Food and Beverage program.
- Steward for creating a positive and impactful local workplace
- Heavy collaboration and partnership with Tech facilities, IT
and Networking teams to provide overall support for offices.
- Strong Partnership with HR and Business Leaders for headcount
and space planning.Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with an emphasis on
facilities, office management, corporate services, customer service
and event management.
- Experience with managing a facilities operations team with
knowledge of building systems, standard operating procedures and
- Experience with workplace management systems.
- Experience with Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel and
- Experience with Google drive programs: Google Sheets and
- SAP, Workday and auto-cad experience preferred.
- Strategic thinker who is solution orientated and able to work
in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized, accountable, detail-oriented and
possess the ability to handle multiple initiatives and meet
deadlines in a collaborative, dynamic environment.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Must be proficient in communicating at all levels in both oral
and written form and competent at preparing professional,
comprehensive memorandums, letters, reports, documents, files,
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company, Santa Monica , Workplace Experience Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!