Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 20, 2022
JOB SCOPE: IT Media (itmedia.xyz) an XYZ company is looking for an
analytical and strategic thinker to help grow our portfolio of
fintech brands including PersonalLoans.com, eMortgage.com, and
SBA.com. As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for
recruiting new affiliates to our network in addition to nurturing
existing business relationships. In this role, you will manage all
affiliate requests, review campaign analytics & reporting,
optimization of campaign performance, and increasing sales
opportunities. MAJOR JOB DUTIES: To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each major duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Manages productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to
assigned client accounts.
- Daily monitoring of trends and patterns from online marketing
- Provide performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to
affiliates based on analytics.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure strict adherence to
industry compliance and best practices.
- Proactively prospects new business opportunities.
- Manage and own third-party media relationships and are
responsible for their growth.
- Regularly work to identify unfulfilled client needs and develop
& sell products & services to meet those needs.
- Provide thought leadership in developing new, innovative
- Evaluate current processes and continually look for ways to
- Leverage internal technology and industry-standard tools to
understand compliance. requirements and recommend remediation
solutions across various media channels.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: MINIMUM EDUCATION: A.A or Bachelor's degree in
Communications, Marketing, Business, or the equivalent combination
of education, professional training, or work experience. MINIMUM
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 4-6 years of experience in client management in financial
services, or online marketing.
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in
Excel to analyze data.
- Must be able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be
comfortable with multi-tasking and have the ability to
independently prioritize tasks given business drivers.
- Good grasp of best practices in online performance
- Ability to travel periodically for client visits and
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills and rigor, excellent at complex
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Experience in lead generation and online marketing
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Customer service driven with the ability to deliver
client-focused solutions. XYZ is more than just a place to work.
It's an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking,
and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside
highly intelligent and motivated people in a dynamic environment.
XYZ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Keywords: xyz, Santa Monica , Affiliate Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!