Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Requisition ID: 699941Store # : 000074 LensCraftersPosition:
Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight.
And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.By
joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while
developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow
in your career.LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in
North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry
leader, Luxottica, our higher standard of quality has made
LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.GENERAL
FUNCTIONThe overall mission of the Store Manager is to be a leader
within the LensCrafters organization. The Store Manager delivers
key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story and
ensuring flawless execution of the customer experience.MAJOR DUTIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service
through ensuring the LensCrafters' staff performs the Sales and
Service Process steps.
- Demonstrates the Diamond Service Principals and Service Vision
with all customers and patients.
- Provides on-the-job training and guidance to team members
making use of Company provided programs.
- Analyzes store financial data and makes recommendations
regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the
business to improve profitability.
- Strives to achieve "Far Exceeds Expectations" on all targets
set in the following areas:
- NPS Net Promoter Score
- % Sales to Plan
- Customer Count
- Store Operating Profitability
- % Saturation of Training
- Key Performance Indicators, to include exam growth and
- Recruits and selects high caliber staff.
- Forecasts staffing needs through the use of the labor
- Performs administrative duties to include payroll, inventory
management, technical application and understanding.
- Delivers the key performance indicators by inspiring associates
to provide the customer experience that exceed their expectations
notes through NPS portal.
- Leads Doctor of Optometry business partnership and
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures regarding frame
recovery and acknowledging receipt of physical inventory.
- Executes to guidelines LC Inventory Management System and Order
tracker as a part of global POS
- Ensures all Company approved safety programs are implemented
and maintained consistently per standards.
- Conducts monthly safety inspections of store premises using
self-inspection checklist. Reports all contacts by Local, State,
Federal regulatory agencies to the CSC Legal or Quality Assurance
Department within 14 hours of contact. Follow-up in writing.
- Maximize Optometric partnerships through participation and
involvement in the following: Coverage, Walk-in Availability,
In-house Prescriptions, Doctor Detailing, Co-op Relationships.
- Maintains safe AND FUN working environment for all
- Takes pride in the store appearance and will execute visual
directive to achieve a consistent company message.BASIC
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 4+ years management/supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Team building and management skills
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- Strong communicator and listener
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction,
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Ability to manage time under aggressive deadlinesPREFERRED
- College degree or equivalent
- State licensure (if applicable) and/or ABO Certification in
- LensCrafters Final Inspector Certification
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- High level of business acumen to include detailed knowledge of
LC DashboardUpon request and consistent with applicable laws,
Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring
process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the
Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to
provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up
in a timely manner).We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social
origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic
violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship,
ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy
(including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally
protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any
other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive
preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica, Santa Monica , Store Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!