Licensed Director Outpatient Services
Company: Newport Healthcare
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 15, 2022
About Us:Newport Healthcare is a nationwide behavioral
healthcare organization dedicated to transforming young lives
through evidence-based care. To that end, we have assembled the
best teen and young adult mental health treatment staff in the
country, and we want you to join us. While our experts guide our
clients to sustainable healing, our job is to support our valued
staff members, and we do that through offering industry-competitive
salaries, career growth and skills expansion, student loan
repayment and tuition reimbursement, and a company commitment to
diversity, equity, and inclusion, among other advantages. Be part
of a team that's dedicated to providing compassionate care based in
authentic connection, mutual respect, and unconditional love-and
experience the rewards of making a difference in the lives of young
people and their families each and every day.Empowering Lives.
Restoring Families. -
Responsibilities:$15,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The Director Outpatient Services oversees all outpatient services
at their location. They should possess a thorough knowledge of and
demonstrated experience with human/social service program
administration, and records keeping practices. Possess exceptional
verbal and written skills. Demonstrated knowledge of State
Licensing regulations and policies: ability to train and supervise
professional staff.Strong personal commitment to the prevention and
treatment of mental health disorders, including substance use
disorders. Knowledge of requirements for providing care and
supervision in a mental health setting.
- Plan, organize, direct and implement all administrative and
program operations for the location.
- Develop and administer a plan for the orientation, development
and training of staff.
- Act as a liaison to appropriate businesses, organizations,
systems and individuals in the treatment community. Serve as the
organization's principal leader, representative and spokesperson to
the greater community.
- Develop administrative, personnel and program policies.
Continue to develop organizational culture that is empowering and
motivational with all employees and constituents.
- Manage all licensing requirements, regularly auditing charts,
performing fire drills and supporting and preparing all staff for
licensing on-site visits.
- Lead in the development and execution of the organization's
mission and vision. Investigates other methods of increasing
revenue particularly in development of new
- Attend clinical and treatment meetings as needed.
- Provide clinical clearance of individuals seeking care.
- Participate in outreach and marketing activities to promote
program in the treatment community and increasing the facilities
- Maintain building including scheduling any independent
contractors of upkeep up building, communicates with building owner
about any issues that may arise.
- Facilitate group therapy when necessary, especially when to
fill in for any therapists who are on PTO.
- Manage the office space including scheduling group room space
and support group space.
- Develop workshops and training seminars.
- Develop and manages ancillary holistic and experiential
- Recruit, interview, and hire independent contractors and
- Manage and communicate with any persons who may be subletting
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with applicable laws and
- Oversee quarterly evaluations of independent contractors as
- Supervise any independent contractors who are facilitating any
- Liaison with admissions department and help manage census.
- Master's Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or
related field required from an accredited or state approved
graduate school. Doctorate degree preferred.
- Licensed in Marriage Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology, or
Social Work is required in the state in which you are applying
(LISW, LASW, LMHC.)
- Experience in an organization, other human service for profit
organization or healthcare/hospital setting with a proven ability
to bring passion, vision, direction and inspiration to others.
- Minimum of two years' experience providing service in an
- Demonstrates an effective management approach in staff
development, operations and programs within a senior management
group consisting of highly competent staff.
- Demonstrates an achievement record of building success upon the
base of already successful programs and operations. Prior
experience in an organization where private funding is received is
- Exemplary experience in the planning, delivery and
administration of social service, addiction and/or family programs
and will use this background to enhance the clinical and
programmatic services of the organization.Newport Healthcare is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.Newport Healthcare provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.Newport
Healthcare is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity,
including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a
disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who
require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
or hiring process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Equal Opportunity, please click here Equal
Employment Opportunity Posters
Keywords: Newport Healthcare, Santa Monica , Licensed Director Outpatient Services, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!