Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12626
Pay Grade: US-C14
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
The KARL STORZ Customer Support Department leads the organization
in creating innovative solutions, processes and technology that
make it effortless for the customer and easy for employees to
If you are seeking to join a dynamic organization that has been
J.D. Power certified for the past nine years and you think you have
what it takes to deliver an extraordinary customer experience -
then we urge you to consider joining our team. These are great
career opportunities where you are interacting with 16+ functional
business groups and learning the medical device and healthcare
industry at the same time.
We have several open positions and are looking for candidates who
- critical thinkers & problem solvers
- the heart to serve others because our products save lives
- positive disruptors who strive to find alternative
- individuals with the desire to grow in a thriving global
Join a dynamic team with a remote work policy that allows the
flexibility to work three days from home and two days in the office
or on a rotational schedule of one week from home and one week in
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Liaison to the field and internal departments to help the sales
reps gain control of their respective territories.
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict
resolution, and compliance on customer deliverables and revenues.
(i.e. invoice issues)
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. orders > 100K, lease
orders, OR1 orders) to ensure quality standards and customer
expectations are met.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient
manner, informing the Operations Manager or CS Director of any
problems that may arise.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs
on an ongoing basis.
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts,
customer stakeholders and sales colleagues
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer
needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company
- Works closely with the Credit Department in ensuring that
customer's accounts are in good standing.
- Works closely with Repair Services to ensure customer's
contracts are renewed on time for special repair pricing.
- Organizes meetings as necessary to respond to customer's
- Works closely with External Support Account Coordinators and
Case Managers in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of order
status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities
within or related to the order.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed,
quality standards are met, and that orders are profitable.
- Identifies opportunities for account growth and new business,
involving the sales teams, Operations Manager, and CS
- Clearly communicates the progress of monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecasts, tracks, and reports on key account metrics.
- Communicates the customer's goals and represents the customer's
interests to the Customer Support team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the customer and
team, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and
effectively communicates all offerings to the customer.
- Reports to Operations Supervisor, providing regular input on
all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly
- Assists with high severity requests or issue escalations as
- Maintains high customer and colleague satisfaction ratings that
meet company standards.
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken
business communication skills. They will also have demonstrated
success working in a collaborative, service-oriented team
- A minimum education level of Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of
7 years of account management, client services, or other relevant
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create,
maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled
- High level of initiative and work well in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a
demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal
- Technical skills: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS
PowerPoint. SAP experience, and intermediate MS Excel proficiency
is an advantage.
- Role requires the ability to work as needed overtime (mostly
with advanced notice depending on business needs and
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Santa Monica , Relationship Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!